Sunday 6 July 2008

Flying

As I am going on holiday tomorrow , to Corfu, I thought that I would blog about flying and how tedious it is. I know that most of you will have flown before and will also share my views (probably). Flying is extremely boring, when you think about it basically you are spending a few hours encased in a metal tube 30 thousand feet in the air. There is nowhere to walk, nowhere to go in fact there is escape (at least until you land). To stop you from being very bored on your next flying venture I will tell you what I am taking in my hand luggage to keep me occupied:

  • firstly My MP3 player (highly important)
  • A very good book
  • My rubik's cube
  • Some drawing paper and pencil
  • A pen
  • Finally a newspaper.*
*If you are into Su Doku then I highly recommend The Times as it has three of them each with varying difficulty.

I hope this information helps for the next time you fly.

No comments: